The voice of every human means much. And when it sounds in protections of the animals and environment, the animmals get the hope for better life and happiness.
Our point of view
- The animals are living and sensitive creatures, which’ve got the right to live free and happy life into their natural habitats, to live in safety and to be protected from abuse and humans’ aggression.
- The animals can’t be perceived as the way of satisfaction of human’s needs, which follows the treat to animal’s life or health.
- The animals are essential part of the environment. A human hasn’t got the right either to evaluate their significance for the ecology of the planet or to regulate their quantity.
- The rehabilitation of the bears and their return to the wild must be provided without risk to life and health of the animals.
- Under the bear abuse we mean: deforestation and destroying bears’ natural habitats, the exploitation of the bears in entertainment, the captivity, killing and torture of the bears, the separation of bear families. All these actions are considered to be abusing and harming for mental and emotional health of the humans too.
- It’s important to take care of all the bears, regardless of their species, home place and population numbers.